The Only How-to Fasting Guide for Women
When women think of fasting, many of us think of grumbling stomachs, low energy, and high-stress days. Add to that our full, fast-paced lives, and the act of fasting can quickly become a major inconvenience. But this is not what it should be!
With warmth and experience, Lisa Nelson provides everything you need to know to make fasting a natural, powerful part of your life–even if you have a family to feed, have a work schedule to keep, or have tried unsuccessfully before.
Offering insights and realistic advice specifically for women, she answers vital questions such as:
- How do I fit fasting into a busy schedule?
- How should I prepare physically? Spiritually?
- What should I do–and expect–before, during, and after a fast?
- What cautions should I be aware of?
- What are the best ways to end a fast?
- How can I make the most out of a non-food fast?
- When you learn how to fast successfully, you can–and will–experience God in a whole new way.
Complete with tips for all types of fasts–including the Daniel fast!
You can purchase a copy of Lisa’s book online through: